Wednesday, November 14, 2012

http://plumlococomic.blogspot.com/

 
Ever since my Roy Delgado Blog was hacked into by the Nigerians in May of 2010, after just returning from the Kentucky Derby . . . . I discovered that my mailbox had been compromised and false Emails were sent to everybody saying essentially that I was in London visiting and that after exiting a cab had been mugged and my passport and credit cards along with my wallet stolen and that I was hospitalized with a broken arm for a few days . . . then it went on to say to please send me $1500.00 and that I would pay you back instantly when I return to the states in a few days.  Of course, it was a scam.   Then it gave a phony Western Union account, apparently set up by the bastards.
 
On top of that, another bad part of the whole thing is that after that day, I was unable to access my "Roy Delgado Blog" and post anything or to make any edits whatsoever . . . The Google people just " FROZE " the site forever. LOCKED in time like a science-fiction movie. So then Google gave ME a brand new Email address to use, which is a little trickier and unusual, but I like it. So I started another blog, then I had trouble with access also so I started another and finally I ended up using the one I now work with every day, so I recommend you follow: Plum Loco Comic . . . . Here it is:
 
Follow me there . . . It's a good way to start the day off on the right foot, I promise . . .
 
" You can't lose with the stuff we use. "
 
- Roy Delgado aka Peter Plum

No comments:

Post a Comment